A Time to Laugh!
Greetings! This page
will point you to my
collection of humor,
original and borrowed.
Where I have borrowed
humor, I have tried to
give credit. If you
see a piece on my site
that has not been given
please let my know by
contacting me at the
If the humor is original,
feel free to borrow it
for personal use, if you
keep the copyright notice
intact! You may link to
it or put it up on your
website under those
conditions. If you plan
to make a million bucks
off it though, be ready
to share the wealth as
freely as you borrowed!
If you don't think it's
funny, don't worry. Some
of the things that I wrote
and didn't like (but sent
out anyway) got the best
that there is no accounting
So browse around, and have
the time of your life....
well enjoy it anyway.
Have some comments to make,
or another humorous page that I should know about?
Drop me a line:
Oh, if you are having a REALLY bad day and just want to end it all....
Push Button to Destroy Universe
Has your reality check bounced? Are you addicted to the net? Do you know how many children you have...and their names? Find out here!
If these lines describe you, you may be a net addict!
Back to the start
If destroying the Universe didn't help, try this spot!
Original Humorous writings....
Satirical Press Associates -- a writing stage a few years ago. I
stopped because reality was too much like the satire I was writing!
Through HD crashes and many other problems, I have lost many of my
writings. If you happen to have one not listed here, I would LOVE to
have a copy! Please send it to Bob
James I have finally added my Homeland Security Trilogy.
- Homeland Security Raids Sesame Street
- One of the oddities of the events surrounding 9/11 was a poster produced in
Bangladesh designed to support Osama bin Laden. One of the pictures on
that poster showed OBL with Bert (from Sesame Street). The picture had
been downloaded from a site called "Evil Bert" which had photo-shopped
pictures of Bert in with evil people down through the ages. The site had
not been used for a long time prior to 9/11. It was supposed to be
light-hearted humor. Or was it? What do you think?
- Homeland Security Captures Bert
- Part 2 of the saga....
- Homeland Security Frees Bert
- Part 3 of the saga. The only difference from real life: that
freedom occurred so quickly. I should note that when I originally sent
this out to a few mailing lists, I got one snide comment about this article not
being funny. It wasn't really supposed to be! There was supposed to
be a bite to this section of the trilogy to make my point.
- The Law Relevancy Law
- Find out how Congress is attempting to make sure that all laws are relevant!
- The Roswell Alien Mystery is Solved!
- Conversations on the 50th Anniversary of the Roswell "Alien" mystery reveal the true story behind the "aliens" of Roswell.
- Clinton Reacts Quickly!
- In the midst of tragic skiing accidents, Bill Clinton reacts to end future tragedies
- Tyson job offer
- At the lowest ebb of Mike Tyson's career, except for his stint in prison, Mike Tyson's job offer is revealed. There is hope for anybody to get a job!
- A Dam Satire
- Do you think YOU have water problems? This satirical look at Corpus Christi's water woes shows the fine line between satire and reality!
- Our city's priorities get straightened out.
- For too long our city has emphasized using city funds for the police...where should it go.
- New Gift Shop....
- The trend in government funding must be the gift shop....thanks to the NSA.
- The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy speaks
- An interview with the unofficial voice of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
- The Tomb of the Unknown Donor
- President Clinton dedicates a part of Arlington National Cemetery to those who have paid the ultimate price, in the fight against the EEVIL mean spirited Republicans
- Hillary Attacks the VRWC
- The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is at it again. America is lucky to have Hillary as her champion to attack the VRWC!
- Republicans Dismayed
- Republicans are in complete disarray over the President's words. He actually tells the Truth!
- Conversations with Hank
- Hank and I discuss what to call our Pres.
- Finding a coach for the Cowboys
- Jerry Jones embarks on his quest to find a coach for the Dallas
Cowboys. The job requirements (at the time) made this a difficult
- Red Neck Ken
- Mattel announced that they were "remaking" Barbie to make her more
realistic. Perhaps this is how Ken should be remade.
Other original humor -- not much, but I'll add it when I write it...although
some people are still waiting for my first original humorous
- Star Trek: The Lost Generation
- Join Captain Billy Jeff and Admiral Rodham and their ever-expanding
shrinking crew on the adventures of the Good Ship USS Collective.
Links to other humorous sites...
- The Star Trek Humour League
- Strange, very strange....but interesting!
- Mark Lowery Discography
- I have enjoyed his humor so much I thought I would include some info on how you can get his stuff.
- Bill Cosby Discography
- When it comes to Comedy, Bill Cosby is king! Here is a listing of albums he has done.
Suggest a humor