Bob on Politics
While I do NOT expect the web to be jammed up with people looking at my views on politics, a few people enjoy reading what I write. (and my mom doesn't even
use the web!)
Feel free to browse and read and comment all you want. I accept both positive and negative comments, and I won't send any IRS auditors after you if the comments are bad!
Want to hold your Senators responsible for their votes? If so, check out
how they voted.
Let's not forget the House Votes!
Need help on compiling a voting record on a member of Congress?
Want to read the Congressional Record?
Interested in the documents
written by our Founding Fathers?
And why not the parties?
Back to the start
My most important writing
My Political Writings (including my Satire)
- A Time for Sadness
- Reflections on the Ken Starr Referral to Congress
- The Whirlwind
- Commentary on the Democratic outrage when Republicans voted to release most if not all information from the Starr Referral
- Conversations with Hank (satire)
- Bob and his old friend Hank discuss what to call President Clinton.
- Clinton Reacts Quickly (satire)
- Contrary to popular opinion, Mr. Clinton can react quickly and without consulting the polls.
- Public Service Announcement (satire)
- The SPA refutes attackers who claim the organization [sic] is anti-Arkansas
- Hillary Attacks the VRWC (satire)
- Hillary gives the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy its due.
- Republicans Dismayed (satire)
- Republicans are in shock following this astounding revelation. Can they recover?
- The Tomb of the Unknown Donor (satire)
- The pres salutes those who have made the supreme sacrifice in the fight against the EEEvil Republicans
- Law Relevancy Law Unveiled (satire)
- Move over Constitution! Take a back seat Bill of Rights! This law points out our REAL purpose in making laws.
- Star Trek: The Lost Generation
- Join us in the voyage where no man dares to go. Led by Captain Billy
Jeff, and Admiral Rodham, watch as the USS Collective works to make our
government staff smaller <?>
Links to other Political Sites
- Editorial Cartoons from all over. I originally found this site during the
time of the Scandal that is named "Clinton." If you like those
cartoons, just type in "scandal" after the / in the link.
- One Christian's View of Life
- Alright, it's one of my pages, and it's NOT political, BUT this link can show you REAL hope!
- The Drudge Report
- This is the homepage of the famous Drudge Report! This page has great news and commentary links from all sides of the aisle. (Not to mention links to his blockbuster report!)
- Rush Limbaugh
- Updates from his show every day. If you can only look in sporadically,
you might want to subscribe
to Rush 24/7. If you are interested in knowing what is really
happening in life, you MUST subscribe!
To suggest other links:
Corpus Christi, TX